Search this blog


Home About Etsy Shop Artfire Shop Ring Sizer Contact
3.31.2008

Tattoo Flames Bracelet ~ Etsy Beadweaver April Challenge Piece  






I made this bracelet for the EBWC, the theme is Fire and flowers.

It also helped me with the urge to get a tattoo but, I'm to scared to do it. So, this was the first thing I thought of tattoo flames. I hope you all like it, I know I had a lot of fun making it.

I'd love to hear feedback about this bracelet, I'm thinking of doing a line of tattoo inspired jewelry.

This an entry for the Etsy Beadweaver Team April Challenge. The theme is Fire and Flowers. Visit the teams blog at: http://www.etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com/

Voting begin on April 7th.

To see all the challenge entries, type in EBWC at Etsy.com in the Etsy search and visit the Blog.

::Staci::

Bookmark and Share

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



6 comments: to “ Tattoo Flames Bracelet ~ Etsy Beadweaver April Challenge Piece

Blog Widget by LinkWithin