Search this blog


Home About Etsy Shop Artfire Shop Ring Sizer Contact
3.16.2008

New Snapshot Bracelet  

I have made a new type of bracelet, Snapshot bracelet and I have renamed my other bracelets to Photo Ribbon Bracelets. I have to admit I didn't come up with either name. I asked the Etsy beadweavers team and they helped me with them.

Well, here are 2 of the NEW Snapshot bracelets. I'm working on the third, I hope to have it done today and listed in my Etsy Shop. Take a look and leave a comment on who I should make next!!

Audery Hepburn Snapshot Bracelet


Marilyn Monroe Snapshot Bracelet

Links to this post
Bookmark and Share

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



8 comments: to “ New Snapshot Bracelet

Blog Widget by LinkWithin