Search this blog


Home About Etsy Shop Artfire Shop Ring Sizer Contact
3.04.2009

New Adjustable Photo Ribbon Bracelets  


I always struggled with how I could make my Photo Ribbon Bracelets adjustable. I must have purchased so may different kinds of links and never having a good outcome.

One day an idea just popped onto my head, "Why can't I just make the link I want". I went out and bought a soldering gun and purchased solder from jewelrysupply.com. I had silver wire and a wig jig and began to solder the link I had in mind. I don't no why I didn't think of this sooner.

I think the outcome of this Photo Ribbon bracelet came out perfect. So, I will be adding adjustable Photo Ribbon bracelets to my etsy shop PinkPoochDesigns

Bookmark and Share

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ New Adjustable Photo Ribbon Bracelets

Blog Widget by LinkWithin