Search this blog


Home About Etsy Shop Artfire Shop Ring Sizer Contact
3.04.2009

New Adjustable Photo Ribbon Bracelets  


I always struggled with how I could make my Photo Ribbon Bracelets adjustable. I must have purchased so may different kinds of links and never having a good outcome.

One day an idea just popped onto my head, "Why can't I just make the link I want". I went out and bought a soldering gun and purchased solder from jewelrysupply.com. I had silver wire and a wig jig and began to solder the link I had in mind. I don't no why I didn't think of this sooner.

I think the outcome of this Photo Ribbon bracelet came out perfect. So, I will be adding adjustable Photo Ribbon bracelets to my etsy shop PinkPoochDesigns

Links to this post
Bookmark and Share

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ New Adjustable Photo Ribbon Bracelets

Blog Widget by LinkWithin