Search this blog


Home About Etsy Shop Artfire Shop Ring Sizer Contact
10.02.2009

Patterns For Sale  

In the next couple days I will be adding Patterns for sale. These patterns will be made specially for selling. I think I will be able to get this first pattern for sale by the end of the weekend. I have to finalize some of the info before I list the pattern.

I'm terrible at writing (and spelling) info about my items for sale. I was once told that because I'm artistic I don't need to have the best writing or spelling skills. I guess you can say I live by that, not by choice, I have inherited this gene. So, you can say I come by my horrendous writing and spelling skills honestly. (Just a little about me)

As of right now I will not be offering patterns of bracelets I make and sell in my Artfire and etsy shop.

The first in patterns for sale will be Joe Jonas. Here is a little tease of this pattern.

Bookmark and Share

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ Patterns For Sale

Blog Widget by LinkWithin