Search this blog


Home About Etsy Shop Artfire Shop Ring Sizer Contact
8.20.2009

I entered the Use The Muse II beading Contest  

Know that the "Use the Muse II" contest is over and the Muse is reveled. I can show you what I made.

Here is "Oceanography"


My piece is inspired by the ocean! A vintage Swarovski Crystal Rivoli is added to the Muse and bezel set in the center. I connected it with a star fish like design on the back of the Muse to the bezel around the Muse, for a little more interest. The 6 circles that make up the sides of my bracelet are made with a circular brick stitch. I then placed them in a wave like pattern. One end of the clasp is a flat circle peyote stitch and the toggle end is a circular peyote tube with Swarovski Crystals.


Even thought I didn't place or win I had such a great time making it and using my imagination. In fact I enjoyed it so much I have decided to enter the "Use the Muse III" contest. I just purchased my kit and can't wait to get it and start beading away.


I have chosen not to sell my bracelet but to keep it for myself. I think I will be keeping the creation from the next "Use the Muse" contest. This is the only way I can wear my own jewelry. I never seem to find the time to make myself one of my own bracelets.

Links to this post
Bookmark and Share

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ I entered the Use The Muse II beading Contest

Blog Widget by LinkWithin